-- Sakit Belakang --

What time is it?
What?
Its 1 pm?
No no no...
Time now..
the time that i write dis post...

oh yeah...
Its 3am...
What am I doing posting at 3am?
I should sleep rite?

But i'm not...
You know why?
Because i'm spending my valuable time editing and optimizing this blog..
for who?
for you of course..
my loyal reader...
or maybe this is your first visit...
doesn't care bout it...
but if you like my blog...
keep on visiting this blog okeh...

back to the title..
i had a backache now..
Bm nya...
sakit belakang..
why?
i don't know..
maybe because i don't posture myself well..
i'd been editing this blog for 3 hours..
non-stop...
well.. actually did stop for a while...
but...
i'm very2 like can't hold it anymore...

so...
what should i do?
sleep?
alrite..alrite..
i'll take my nap...

Gudnitez readers....

Dirapu oleh :-: Nizam27391 :-: | | Label: |

Currently have 0 ultra KOmen:


Leave a Reply

-- Aku nyer lagi mahal.. sila bayar rm100 untuk komen --